Have you decided to upgrade your kitchen or redo your bathroom this year? Maybe it is a more functional space you need for meal prep or a more soothing environment for bathing. Bathrooms and kitchens are not only two of the most renovated rooms in a multifamily house; they are also significant investments.
Being a homeowner, we understand that you want a look that lasts; after all, you are spending thousands of dollars on your remodeling project. Being familiar with the latest kitchen and bathroom renovations trends can help you avoid costly mistakes. Trends are an indicator of what is happening with technology and innovation in the industry.
People are attracted to beautiful things. Manufacturers are charged and challenged to ensure those beautiful things are responsibly produced, functional, sustainable, and environmentally friendly.
These days, many homeowners are remodeling their places for longevity. While there is no harm in doing that, you should remodel for what you want your house to be like or how you want to live. A good designer will understand your vision and bring your imagination to life while keeping the design classic and timeless.
Here is the experts’ take on the most popular kitchen and bathroom design trends. Let us walk you through those:
• With open floor plans in most houses, kitchens are not separate rooms anymore but rather part of the overall living space. The area has become a multitasking space for eating, entertainment, sitting around, or doing homework.
• The open plan is vital to make sure that other rooms are not blocked off, and communication between the spaces is not lost.
• When it comes to kitchens, the most popular design style is transitional, i.e., a combination of traditional & modern elements. These days, homeowners want a less complicated look in kitchens. There is a drive toward colors that create a sense of calm. No wonder softer colors are encouraged.
• These days, homeowners feel the urge to create a soothing retreat when it comes to bathroom remodels. When people think about their dream bathroom, they seek a spa-like experience.
• Tubs are making a comeback and have become an architectural feature. For some, tubs are a focal point; no wonder they find them a great addition to their spaces.
• Apart from that, there has been much interest in curb-less showers lately. They make it easier to get in and out without the risk of falling.
• Smart storage in customized cabinetry is at the top of people’s wish lists. There is more design in flooring, like cement tiles that appear to be hand-painted with a lot of patterns.
• With technology taking over bathroom designs, smart shower controls are gaining ground. That has made it easier to set the shower to the optimum temperature required.
Are you thinking of remodeling your bathroom or kitchen? Let Evergreen Development, a pioneer home improvement solution provider, make the job easier for you. We are a team of building contractors specializing in kitchens and bathrooms renovations, interior wall paint, and more. Please make sure that you visit the website to learn more.